Our podcast studio can accommodate up to four people as well as a call-in guest. Each station is equipped with a Shure SM7 microphone, adjustable mic boom, and Audio-Technic headphones. The host or producer also has access to our 42” SmartTV for Youtube and Google access or as a video monitor for voice-over content creators. The studio is dampened for optimal sound quality with dimmable overhead lighting. The room is also equipped with LED light pads and mobile device stands for video recording.
When you book a session you have the entire studio to yourself. If you need help just text Admin and an iandi member will communicate with you via the studio cameras.
Sessions are 1.5 hours each, designed for 15 minutes of set-up, an hour of recording time and 15 minutes to reset the room.
All sessions are selected from the studio calendar when you click Book Your Session down below.
Simultaneous use of the rehearsal studio and podcast studio prohibited.
All content created at the iandi Music Studio is property of the creator of the content.
PLEASE NOTE: Only iandi music studio Member Artists are allowed on the the rehearsal stage.
Studio members are responsible for bringing:
- Audio and/or video recording devices such as smartphones, GoPro, digital cameras, etc.
- Mini SD Card to store your audio file, or
- A separate mobile device to record the audio of your podcast or vocals, and
- A “USB C” cable to connect the podcast mixer to your recording device.
- YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN USB CABLE TO CONNECT YOUR RECORDING DEVICE. The mixer’s connection type is “USB C” so one end needs to be USB C, the other end will connect to your recording device such as an iPhone, Android, iPad, MacBook or laptop.